Monday, July 26, 2010

A Short Post: Micah's Progress

A short post:

Having brought Pia and Micah to the doctor this morning for their check-up (since both were sporting cough and colds, respectively), I had the pleasant experience of witnessing another of Micah's progress. Tita Rose (Dr. Buzon) was talking to me, giving instructions/advice on healthcare for the kids when i noticed from the corner of my eye, Micah playing with Pia's silver charm bracelet. I thought she would only throw it away, but to my surprise, Micah held the bracelet at its ends and brought the whole thing up against her neck, while grinning at Pia! She probably got the notion that the long silver string thingy around her Ate Pia's neck was similar to the trinket she held in her cute little baby hands. Trying to be like her ate. Aww, Micah...

1 comment: